1. How do I invite Dr. Fernandes to do a Cosmetic Acupuncture Workshop in my country?
2. Are workshops opened to everyone?
The workshops were designed to acupuncturists and advanced TCM students who already have knowledge of Energetic Physiology and Semiology.
3. What can I expect to get out of this Cosmetic Workshop?
You will learn three acupuncture techniques, including invasive and non-invasive facial acupuncture; invasive and non-invasive acupuncture for body; dermaroller protocols and his unique acupuncture techniques for treating patients in postoperative of plastic surgery. These Workshops combine the best and most up-to-date techniques in Cosmetic Acupuncture and you can count on more than 20 years of professional experience of Dr. Fernandes to help you solve your doubts.
4. Does Dr. Fernandes teach outside of his own workshops?
5. Does Dr. Fernandes speak at conferences or on panel discussions?
Yes, Dr. Fernandes had already spoken at conferences and you can invite him to take part of your event.
6. How do I register for a workshop?
You can see the organizer of the workshop in your country and check the contact forms visiting the Workshop tab.
7. How far in advance do I need to schedule a workshop?
We recommend scheduling workshops three to six months in advance.
8. Is this a practical workshop?
The Cosmetic Acupuncture Workshops with Dr. Fernando Fernandes are 75% hands-on practical training and 25% of theory-based training.
9. How long does the Workshop last?
The courses run over one weekend (2 days).
10. I want to read Dr. Fernandes ebook about Cosmetic Acupunture and Postoperative of Plastic Surgery Techniques. What should I do to get mine?